Anthro Elevate II Standing Desk
Anthro Elevate II Standing Desk
Sit or stand
Work sitting or standing so you’re comfortable and productive all day long. Elevate II moves 28”-47” high. Push the button to find the right height for you, and change positions throughout the day.
Lifts 150 lbs
Elevate II lifts 150 lbs on strong electric legs that move the desk and all your equipment at the push of a button. The legs move at 1.5”/second to move quickly and quietly into position when you push the button.
Tilt-and-go rear wheels
Lift the front of your Elevate II to tilt the table and roll it on the rear wheels. Pull the table out to access the back of your equipment, to clean, or to rearrange your space.
Protect your gear as the table moves up and down: route cords and cables into the cable management tray, plug them into a Power Bar or Surge Protector (sold separately), and your equipment stays connected through the table’s entire range of motion.
Open, simple design
Elevate II’s open frame and simple design puts the cross support right under the worksurface to give you maximum leg room…and it reduces distractions to keep the focus on your work.
Customize your table
Make your workspace your own: customize Elevate II with your choice of options. Add a CPU SideRack to move your computer up and down with the table, a monitor arm to put your display where you want it, and a footrest for comfort.
- Elevate II Single Surface electric lift tables adjust 28”-47” high with the push of a button. Legs move 1.5” per second to quickly position the table right where you want it.
- Strong electric legs lift 150 lbs of distributed load easily and quietly to move all your equipment up and down with the table. That way, cords don’t have to stretch to reach the full height of the table when you work standing.
- Large cable tray runs the width of the table at the back so cords waterfall off your computer, displays, and other equipment, directly into the tray where they’re organized and protected. Add a Power Bar or Surge Protector (sold separately) as a single power source for the table and equipment.
- “Tilt and go” wheels at the back of each foot make it easy to move the table when you need to rearrange your space or access the back of your equipment. Just lift the front of the worksurface and roll the table into place.
- Available in two widths (48” and 60”) and two depths (23.25” and 29”) to fit your equipment and your space.
- Add options to store your equipment. CPU SideRacks attach to the table top so your computer moves up and down with the table. Articulating monitor arms hold your displays up off the worksurface and position them so they’re easy to reach and easy to see.
- Tables have contoured laminate worksurfaces with smooth curved edges that are comfortable against your arms when typing.
- Laminates available in Maple (MP) Wenge (WE), and Black (BK). Metal surfaces receive a baked-on powder coat finish in Silver Satin (SS).
- Comes with single worksurface, cable tray, control box and keypad for electric height adjustment, two electric lift legs, two feet with tilt-and-go back wheels.
- Listed to UL standard 692 for safety.